Sunday, April 11, 2010

I did it!

Well, I really amazed myself this time.

Yesterday, I was giving myself a Tarot card reading at the coffee shop, when two ladies saw what I was doing and asked me to join them.
One of them asked for a reading, and I gave one to her.
She was really amazed by how accurate it was!

She said that she didn't know much English, so I offered her an English class.
She said yes, but not just for her but two of her friends as well!

What luck!

This comes with two other lucky events in the last three weeks.
I have also gotten two other teaching jobs with other teaching companies.
Now, with this one class, I will be working six days a week. Just as I wanted.

So, I fulfilled my plan of getting three new jobs!
Just as I said I would.

Bless the Lord! Am I good or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment